Advanced PDF Password Remover is a small and easy-to-use tool to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have “owner” password set, preventing the file from editing, changing, printing, selecting text and graphics and copying them into the Clipboard, or adding/changing annotations and form fields.
Also It can remove the user/open password which protects the PDF files from opening if you know the password.
Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted files can be opened in any PDF viewer without any restrictions. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 9.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
Remove PDF Password instantly
- PDF Password Remover can remove the restrictions on printing, editing, copying in seconds
- PDF Password Remover also can remove the “user password” which protects the PDF files from opening only if you know the password in advance
- It decrypts a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute.
- Support PDF1.0-1.7 format, including 128-bit RC4 decryption
Efficient Decryption Modes
- Batch decryption mode allows you to import up to 200 PDF files to the panel for decryption at one time. This decryption mode would highly improve your working efficiency when you need to remove restrictions for multiple PDF files;
- Support System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, etc. (including 32/64 bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or above (2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 256 MB or above (1 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or above
How to use
The overall steps are:
- 1. Import PDF files
- 2. Set output folder
- 3. Remove restrictions
Step 1 : Import PDF files
Click the “Add File(s)” button, browse your computer to find the PDF files and load them.You can import as many as 200 PDF files into this program for every batch processing.The imported files are listed in the file list window as below.
Note: If you import a PDF file protected by a user password, you will need to type the password in the pop-up dialog box or “FAILED” is displayed in the Result column .
Step 2: Set output folder
you can customize a folder to save the output files all together. The default folder is My Documents\Advanced PDF Password Removerr. Click “Brows” button to specify a folder on your computer, or you can make a new folder manually in the text box.
Step 3: Remove restrictions
Click “Start” button, and the files are processed one by one.
“SUCCEED” is displayed in the Result column after the removing process is finished.